Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion CD Key GeneratorSins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion CD Key generator is now available to download. It was really hard to break the codes and access the main game components but our team of professional coders have finally did it. Only our CD key generator is working out there. I know there are a lot of fake generators which doesn’t do anything and some viruses are also attached with them but our generators are 100% safe and spyware free. Click the download button above to download. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is also a multiplayer game in which you can play online for free with our cd keys.
Download Free STEAM Version – Trainer/Cheat/HackActivating Sins: Rebellion Through Steam The Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is going out, and in case you weren’t aware you will need to install and use Steam to get access to the game. If you are new to Steam or not familiar with adding games, then this is a quick how-to so you can get it done quickly and get gaming sooner! Download Steam Get your Rebellion key from our download link. Once you have your key and Steam installed, open Steam. At the bottom left click ‘Add a game’ and select ‘Activate a Product on Steam’. After that, you will get confirmation and install info. About the Game The Next Installment to the Award-Winning RTS. While many were hopeful that diplomacy would finally end the war, differing opinions on what should be done, along with the depleted power of the controlling factions, has led to a splintering of the groups involved. The loyalist members of the Trader Emergency Coalition adopt a policy of isolation, focusing on enhanced defenses to ride out the rest of the war. Those who rebel against the coalition take on a purely militant view, coming to the opinion that the only way to bring peace is by ultimately crushing all who oppose them – especially xenos. For the first time in their history, the war creates a schism in the Advent Unity. The loyalists seek to continue their policy of revenge against the Traders, and to assimilate all others to the Unity’s influence. However, others amongst the Advent suspect that a corrupting influence from within has diverted the Unity from its proper destiny. Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – a standalone RT4X game that combines the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate). Key features:
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Plus, a number of optimizations that provide better performance than ever before!
- OS: Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor or Equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB Available System Memory
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (Radeon X1650 / GeForce 6800* or Better)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Other Requirements: Keyboard and Mouse (w/scroll wheel), Broadband Internet connection for Multiplayer
- * Nvidia mobile video chipsets must use driver version 296.10 or higher and be set as the primary video chipset for the game.
Incoming search terms:
- sins of solar empire rebellion cheats for mutiplayer
- hacks for sins of a solar empire rebellion
- sins of a solar empire rebellion trainer 1 82