Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Trainer and Hack Tool that that gives you Infinite Fatality Time, No Damage, Infinite x-RAY, Infinite time in challenge, takes 5x Damage, Can’t Move or Attack, speed hack. Download the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition 2013 Cheats, Trainers and Hack Tool and Dominate your friends. How to Unlock All Characters in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition 2013 PC version – GHow. This hack tool will allow you exactly how to unlock every unlockable character within Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC game.
If you are looking for Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Hack then you are in a right place. Lets see more about our Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition cheat tool below
Mortal Kombat Game Trainers & Unlockers:
Game Torrent: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition SIZE: 8875.0MB Download>Install>Play Game
Check out these complete Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition cheats and hack tool features :
- Unlock All Characters
- Infinite Fatality Time
- No Damage
- Infinite x-RAY
- Infinite time in challenge
- takes 5x Damage
- Can’t Move or Attack
- Speed hack – Added
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Trainer Download – 605.39KB
Minimum Requirements for PC
- OS: (32-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
- DirectX: DX 10
- OS: (64-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: DX 11
Here are some more info about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC game :
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is being converted to PC by High Voltage Software. It will bundle all the game’s DLC, including the characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, and, for some reason, Freddy Krueger. You’ll also get some old-school skins (hopefully attached to their character’s bodies), along with three “Klassic Fatalities”. Okay guys, we get it. You’ve misspelled your game. There’s no need to overcompensate.
Which is your favorite character in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC?
The Komplete Edition includes the four DLC characters: Freddy Krueger, Skarlet, Rain and Kenshi. Additionally, this iteration comes equipped with the classic costumes and Fatalities for Scorpion, Reptile and Sub-Zero.
Here’s a shortlist of what will be packaged into the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition out of the box, in addition to the standard game:
- 4 DLC Characters – Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, and Freddy Krueger
- 15 Klassic Mortal Kombat Skins
- 3 Klassic Fatalities
Mortal Kombat (2011 video game)
The easiest way I’ve found to get Koins in Mortal Kombat is to set the difficulty to Beginner and set the number of rounds to three. On Beginner, it is extremely easy to get flawless victories which will give you 1000 koins per round, followed up by fatalities which will give you 250 koins per match. Check out my other guides for full lists of Mortal Kombat fatalities if you don’t know them.
Tip: Use a character that has long ranged moves, like Scorion’s spear, or Liu Kang’s fireballs and flying kick. On Beginner, the opponent will rarely block in the first few matches, so you can pretty much have your way with them, with very little risk. Once your opponents start to get tougher (even on beginner they start to get tougher up the ladder), then simply start Arcade Mode over again and repeat.
Unlock Kratos’ Alternate Costume “Fear Kratos”
To unlock Kratos’ alternate costume called “Fear Kratos”, you just need to beat Arcade Mode with him. After that, go to the Nekropolis in the Extras menu and click in Kratos’ statue and alternate outfit will unlock.
How to Unlock Mileena’s Third Costume “Flesh Pit”
To unlock Mileena’s third alternate outfit, you’ll need to complete level 300 in the Challenge Tower.
How to Perform Babalities
Similar to previous versions, in order to perform a Babality on an opponent, you have to finish the last round of the match without blocking an attack. You can hit the block button, but you can’t block an incoming attack or you won’t be able to perform a Babality when the “Finish Him” message comes up.
Also, most Babalities have to be done from jumping distance. So far it has been confusing to some as far as where this distance is, since most other
Fatalities are close range.
From my experience, the game considers jumping distance around 1/2 to 2/3 of the screen away. Typically when I perform a Babality, I’ll jump back once, and then move a step or two back, and that range works about right every time.
How to Perform Combo Breakers
To perform at combo breaker, you need to hold forward and press block immediately as the second combo hit lands.
Combo breakers can only break regular combos, not the special x-ray attacks.
How to Escape Throws
To escape a throw, you just need to press front punch or front kick right as they grab you for the throw (X or A on Xbox 360, Square or X on PS3, with default button layouts). If done properly, you will cancel the throw, and you’ll both be pushed away from each other.
You can not hold the block button to perform a throw escape. You can be blocking while the throw starts, but you must let go of block in order to actually escape the throw successfully.
How to Beat Shao Kahn in Arcade Mode
Shao Kahn is one of the cheapest characters in the game. Here are a few tips that should help you beat him a little easier.
1. Play keep away. Hit him, then run away. He’ll taunt you, or throw one of his spears, which are easy to avoid at long distance, and he’ll leave himself wide open for attack.
2. Keep your distance and spam your long ranged moves. Teleports work fairly well too.
How to Beat Shao Kahn in Story Mode
Here are some tips that might help you beat the cheap bastard who is Shao Kahn:
1. If you’re struggling on this fight really bad, try to set Story Mode difficulty to Easy if you don’t care about gimping the fight. By default, Story Mode difficulty is set to Normal, which can make that particular fight fairly tough. Go into Options, and you’ll see a separate option for Story Mode difficulty.
2. Teleport is your friend. Shao Kahn will taunt you quite a bit, and throw his annoying spear at you from time to time. When he does these moves, teleport (down, up) behind him and do an uppercut, or your favorite juggle, combo, or X-Ray attack if you have it available.
3. If you’re playing on Medium difficulty or higher and don’t want to reduce the difficulty, you may need to practice Raiden’s juggles and combos quite a bit in order to beat him. His teleport is still effective, and his X-Ray attack is absolutely critical, and should be used as soon as you get it.
How to Change Costumes
The first thing you must do after unlocking an alternate costume is to visit the Nekropolis and click on that characters statue. It should say something about the item you found that unlocks the costume, and the costume will now be selectable on the character select screen.
The button to press on the character selection screen isn’t shown on the screen for some reason. In order to change costumes, you must highlight the character you intend to use and press the Start button, which will bring up the costume selection box.
Incoming search terms:
- MORTAL kombat pc
- mortal kombat komplete edition pc trainer
- mortal kombat komplete edition trainer
- how to unlock kratos in mortal kombat komplete edition pc
- mortal kombat komplete edition trainer pc
- mortal kombat komplete edition pc kratos unlock
- mortal kombat komplete edition trainer fling
- mortal kombat komplete edition pc
- mortal kombat komplete edition pc kratos
- Trainer Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition